Join us at the Thursday Moms Group this week as we discuss Chapter 10 of our study, 'Praying the word' based on Matthew 6:5-15. We will look at how we can teach our children to pray by praying with them.
Consider these questions for reflection:
- How did you learn to pray?
- What sort of things do you pray for as a family? How do they correspond to the priorities Jesus gives His disciples?
- What are good times in the day to pray as a family?
- Think about each of your children. How are you helping each to pray? What do you pray with them daily? What do you pray for them?
- When do you pray for something or someone outside of your home? How are your children involved in this?
- What would you like your kids to be praying for you?
We will meet this Thursday April 26th from 9.30 - 11.30am at 2/F Island ECC. Refreshments and childcare provided. Newcomers always welcome.